The unique pixevety school toolkit
One central place
Australian-based secure platform designed specifically to improve student & staff image security and privacy compliance.
Locked-down single gallery recognition technology to save time identifying & organising your growing school photo & video collection.
Safely share with ease
A unique online community that filters content based on permissions & allows you to safely share media across your entire school & beyond.
Hassle-free image consent
Unique built-in automated parental consent module to streamline & overall improve school photo permission management.
Single source of truth
Upload, organise, filter and search photos & videos into one secure, safe place for greater control over your growing school media collection.
- One central place to store and back-up your image collection using only Australian commercial-grade private data centres (ISO certified)
- Bulk upload tools to quickly upload your school image archive
- Unique digital asset management (DAM), AI and archiving technology to more easily organise, sort and retrieve content to save time and reduce duplications & storage
Isn’t it time you protected your school’s legacy and kept all your school media in one central secure place?
Identification of Faces & Objects
Use our technology to help identify which students are featured in a photo or search for those special school memories captured 10 years ago…then, when you do find them, don’t waste extra time working out if you have the right level of permission to use or share them. Let pixevety do the hard work for you!
- Face identification & recognition technology will assist your staff in identifying and tagging faces
- Auto-tagging features help to describe, tag and search ‘what’s in a photo’
- DAM and Archiving features (like metatags) provide tools for easier curation of a growing archive collection
By centralising, streamlining and intelligently organising your entire school media collection you can unlock the power of your images and allow your entire school community to more effectively engage in school life.
Built-in Student Photo Consent
pixevety was built with privacy at its core, in the hope we can support schools in protecting the digital footprint of students.
Our core principles are based on the premise that good old-fashioned values of trust & respect are still important in an online world. Our motto: “Ask before you share”.
- Unique built-in automated consent module to act upon the image wishes of staff & parents in real-time
- Greater visibility over consent status of each student via transparent consent processes and tracking of asset-level URL sharing (with permission tags shown)
- The ‘pixevety pledge’ is a platform promise to respect the privacy wishes of others
And finally, our promise to your school: your photos are yours, they will never be commercially tracked, sold/shared with third-parties or destroyed without your permission.
We are an Australian company that is Australian Privacy Principle (APP) compliant and only leverage Australian-based ISO certified private data centres to store data locally. Use pixevety to reduce your school’s image privacy and data protection risks.
Safely Share Everywhere
We all want to better protect the images of children. Using pixevety at your school provides every one of your members with a safer online place to share instead of using social media.
- Accessible from any device and sourced from one place to unblock the flow of image-sharing
- Easy filter (based on permissions) & share using high-resolution files in any file format to share via secure URL
- A seamless, private engagement platform to enhance communication between a school and its parent community
Simply a better way to connect, engage and share photos & videos safely inside and outside of your community.