The unique pixevety school toolkit
One accessible secure place
Auto-tagging & identification
Safer sharing & engagement
Single source of truth
Put all your photos in one place for your community to safely access and easily share. By providing a well-organised image collection that is filtered on consent you are allowing your school to freely build, use and share school photos & videos without hesitation.
- Upload fast in to one place to securely store and back-up your entire media collection using only Australian based commercial-grade private data centres (ISO certified)
- Bulk tools to quickly upload and organise large collections and member lists
- Digital asset management (DAM), AI and archiving technology to easily organise, sort, filter and search content and save time
- Duplicated file reduction to reduce storage costs
- Unique built-in parent consent module for reliable, real-time consent management and filtering
We provide all forms of SSO integration, API connectivity, SMS 2FA and much more…
Identification of Faces & Objects
Use our technology to assist in identifying students or staff featured in an image to manage consent or quickly find those special school moments captured today or 10 years ago…then, easily see whether you have the right level of permission to use or share them.
- Privacy-centric face identification & recognition technology to support compliance and assist staff in tagging faces
- Auto description tagging features to help describe, flag, tag and search ‘what’s in a photo’
- DAM and archiving features (like metatags) for easier curation of a growing archive collection
By centralising, streamlining and intelligently organising your entire school media collection in one place, you can unlock the power of your images and allow your entire school community to more effectively engage in school life.
Built-in Student Photo Consent
pixevety has been built with privacy at its core, to support schools in protecting the digital footprint of students.
Our core principles are based on good old-fashioned values of trust & respect which are still very important in an online world. Our motto: “Ask before you share”.
- Unique built-in automated consent module to act upon the image wishes of staff & parents in real-time
- Greater visibility over consent status of each student via transparent consent processes and tracking of asset-level sharing (with permission tags shown)
- The ‘pixevety pledge’ is a platform promise to respect the privacy wishes of others
Our promise to your school: your photos are yours, they will never be commercially tracked, sold/shared with third-parties or destroyed without your permission.
We are an Australian company that is Australian Privacy Principle (APP) registered and only leverage Australian-based ISO certified private data centres to store your data locally. Use pixevety to help reduce your school’s image privacy and data protection risks.
Safely Share Everywhere
We all want to better protect the images of children. Using pixevety at your school provides every one of your members with a safer online place to share, instead of using social media.
- Accessible from any device and sourced from one place to unblock the flow of image-sharing
- Easy permission-based filtering to share high-resolution files in any file format via secure encyrpted URL
- A seamless, private engagement platform between a school and its parent community
Simply the better way to engage and share photos & videos safely inside and outside of your community!
Attend a 1-Day Privacy by Design training workshop hosted by leading privacy professionals R. Jason Cronk and Nicole Stephensen supported by KMPG and pixevety
Brisbane 12.11.2019, Perth 14.11.2019
To register, go to: https://privacybydesign.training