The unique pixevety school toolkit
One secure place
Australian-based secure platform designed specifically to improve student & staff image security and privacy compliance.
Locked-down single gallery recognition technology to save time identifying & organising your growing school photo & video collection.
Safely share with ease
A unique online community that filters content based on permissions & allows you to safely share media across your entire school & beyond.
Hassle-free image consent
Unique built-in real-time parental media consent module to streamline & overall improve school photo permission management.
Collect, Sort, Filter & Search in One Safe Place
Upload, organise, filter and search photos & videos in one secure, safe place to gain greater control over your growing school media collection.
- Bulk upload tools to quickly upload and identify members in photos
- Securely store and back up your media collection using Australian commercial-grade private data centres (ISO certified)
- Use our unique digital asset management (DAM), AI and archiving technology to more easily organise, identify, sort and retrieve media content, saving time and reducing duplication and storage
Isn’t it time you managed and protected all your school media in one secure place where your data is only stored in Australia, not overseas?
Fast Identification of Faces & Objects
Stop wasting time identifying whose in a photo or looking for special photos taken 5 or 10 years ago…and then when you do find it, waste more time working out whether you have permission to use or share it.
Leverage our unique locked-down facial and object recognition technology to organise and safely retrieve photos in a snap!
- Quickly identify and tag faces in photos
- Use auto-tagging features to help more deeply describe and search ‘what’s in a photo’
- Advanced archiving features like meta tags for easier curation of a growing archive collection
By streamlining and intelligently organising your school media collection you can unlock the power of your images and allow your school community to more intimately engage in school life.
Student Photo Consent
pixevety was built with privacy at its core, in the hope we can support schools in protecting the digital identity of students.
Our core principles are based on the premise that good old-fashioned values of trust & respect are still important in an online world. Our motto: “Ask before you share”.
Our protection features include:
- A unique built-in parent/guardian photo consent module to act upon the wishes of parents in real-time
- Greater visibility over consent status of each student via transparent consent practices and asset-level URL with permission tags
- The ‘pixevety pledge’ is a promise to respect the privacy wishes of others
And finally, our promise to you: your photos are yours, they will never be commercially tracked, sold/shared with third-parties or destroyed without your permission.
We are Australian Privacy Principle (APP) compliant and only leverage Australian-based ISO certified private data centres to store data.
Reduce your school’s image privacy and data breach risks by using pixevety today.
Safely Share Everywhere
We all want to better protect the images of children. Using pixevety at your school provides every member with a more private, safer-sharing alternative to using social media.
- Accessible from any device to unblock the flow of image-sharing
- Easy filter & share (based on permissions) high-resolution files (photos, videos…basically any file format)
- A seamless, private community engagement platform to enhance communication between a school and parents
pixevety provides schools with a simpler, better way to connect, engage and share photos & videos safely with parent communities.
All our data is stored in Australia and we will never sell or provide any data to a third-party, never allow ‘likes’ or advertising and will permanently delete your content upon request.