User Contributions and Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. In particular, you warrant that your User Contributions and/or Content will not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, abhorrent, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain or promote sexual or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Contain any harmful components such as viruses, trap doors, hidden sequences, hot keys, or time bombs.
- Reveal anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- Infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to mislead or deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with us.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Restrict anyone else from using the pixevety Platform or Services.
- Constitute stalking, bullying, intimidating or harassing behaviour towards another person.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the pixevety Platform or any associated systems.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload User Contributions or Content, or to make contact with other users of our Site or the Platform, you must comply with these standards.
You warrant that any such User Contribution or Content complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. We may report any breach of your warranty to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site and Platform will cease immediately.